Have you ever received any gift that is not expensive but precious for you because your special one has given it to you? Gifts from the heart and handmade ones are the best presents to cherish joyful memories, such as a DIY clear candle holder. Gifts hold more significance when given on special occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, and other days.
You know what? Mother’s Day is approaching, and you must have planned some gifts for your mother. Although every day is Mother’s Day, making your mother feel special is one of the sweetest gestures for her. Your mom will love the personalized homemade gift on Mother’s Day.
Creating gorgeous stained glass hearts, votives, and clear candle holders and personalizing them for mom, nana, or grandma is a fun and easy craft for kids and adults. In this write-up, we will discover different ideas to create glass candle holders for your mother.
4 Creative DIY Candle Holders for Your Mom
Chalk Paint Heart Clear Candle Holder
This heart-shaped clear candle holder is easy to make and would make a lovely present for Mum on Mother’s Day. This adorable springtime bird is featured on a glass candle holder that is simple to create. You will learn how to do this enjoyable project by following the detailed directions provided in the guide. To complete this project, you will require a few things, including chalk paint, a candle, a paper punch, painter’s tape, and a clear candle holder.
How to make it:
- Cut a shape out of the painter’s tape with the paper punch.
- Paint the inside of the form with chalk paint.
- Wait until the paint is fully dry before you add the light.
- Decorate the light stand however you want.
- This chalk-painted heart candle box is a fun and easy way to show your mum how much you love her on Mother’s Day!
DIY Beaded Clear Candle Holder/Vase
You might have seen artificial pearl jewelry at your home that is useless. You can use the beads to make a pretty clear candle holder. An excellent choice for a Mother’s Day gift is these beaded candle vases you can make yourself. It’s easy to make and looks good. Also, showing your mum that you care costs little. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Candle Holders,
- A Vase
- Clear, translucent paint
- Colored translucent glass paint
- A spray paint kit for glass
How to design:
- To make the candle holders paint clear over the dots on the holder
- Use your chosen color of colored clear glass paint
- Add beads to the dots.
- Wait to use the glass spray paint kit until the paint is fully dry
- Add beads of the color you want around the edge of the box.
All done! Now you’ve made a beautiful, one-of-a-kind Mother’s Day gift that your mom will surely love for years to come.
Retro Chic Clear Candle Holders
Pull out that empty glass jar your mom has kept since her first date with your Dad. It’s time to renovate the jar into a candle holder and make her day more special. Jar-to-clear candle holders are perfect for Mother’s Day. These holders are easy to make and can be customized with different lace or doily designs to fit your mom’s personality. Here’s how to make a simple but elegant mason jar candle holder:
- Clean a mason jar thoroughly with soap and water. Dry it completely.
- Choose a piece of lace or a doily that you think would look beautiful wrapped around the jar. Cut it to size to fit around the jar with a small overlap.
- Use Mod Podge or white glue.
- Adhere the lace or doily to the jar.
- Smooth out any wrinkles or air bubbles to give proper finishing.
- Be sure to apply glue to the entire jar surface that the lace or doily will cover.
- Allow the glue to dry completely before placing a tea light or small candle inside the jar.
Glitter Candle Holder
For a candle holder that sparkles and shines, try making a glitter candle holder. This DIY project is perfect for moms who love glam and glitter in their home decor. Here’s how to make your glitter candle holder:
- Clean a clear glass candle holder with soap and water.
- Dry it completely.
- Cover the outside of the holder with a thin layer of clear-drying glue or Mod Podge.
- You can use a brush or a sponge to apply the glue evenly.
- Sprinkle glitter over the glue, making sure to cover the entire surface of the holder.
- You can use one color of glitter or mix and match different colors for a unique effect.
- Allow the glue to dry completely before shaking off any excess glitter.
- If there are any bare spots, you can add more glue and glitter to fill them in.
Once the glitter has dried completely, place a tea light or small candle inside the holder. When lit, the candle will reflect off the glitter, creating a beautiful, shimmering effect.
Making a clear candle holder is a great DIY Mother’s Day project that is thoughtful and personalized. Mason jars, flower vases, glitter, and beaded clear candle holders are just a few examples of the many designs you can create. You can make a beautiful candle holder that your mother or grandmother will love and cherish with some creativity and effort.
Contact Glasseam to get the best quality clear candle holders for your mom.
Featured Image Source: mabeyshemadeit.com